f e e s & f a q s
1. Are you available to meet with prospective clients in the metro New York area?
Yes, in any area reachable by train and taxi.
2. How do you pronounce "Iaconetti"?
The "a" is silent, both in JOaN and in IaCONETTI, so my name
rhymes with "Ike 'n' Eddie." But please call me Joan.
3. What are your copywriting fees and terms?
My standard hourly copywriting rate is $85; if you prefer a project rate, I'm comfortable with that too. Some standard fees follow; please call for a complete list or to discuss and negotiate a project you have in mind.
- Copywriting fees for intial projects are payable 50% in advance; balance due upon delivery of final draft or within 30 days, whichever comes first.
- A purchase order or letter of agreement is required for all jobs.
- All revisions must be assigned within 30 days.
- Rush jobs (less than 3 business days) require an additional negotiable surcharge, usually around 50%.
- Rewrites are done free of charge unless the revision is based on a substantive change in the assignment made after the copy is submitted.
Full-page Print ad: $750-3000 based on amount of research, type of concept, etc.
Fractional page ad: 350-1000
Advertorial 750-1000/printed page
Headlines: for 6-8 short headlines: straightforward, 700 and up
for edgy/"out of the box" heads and concepts, 900 and up
Sales letter 500-1500
Direct mail for package lead generation 1500-4500
for mail order 2500-10,000
Postcard or double pc 700-1250
Brochure 400-600 per page
Data sheet or fact sheet 500-600 per page
Catalog 300-600 per page or 40-150 per item
Newsletter 300-750 per page
Press release (2 pp) 225-800
Website content 70-100 words per page: $300-400 per page
Computer-based marketing documents $2-3 per word
Questions? Comments? Suggestions?
Need more information, or hard
copy of the above? Just shout:email@example.com
(fax as usual--it reaches me as an e-mail document)
Joan Iaconetti Communications
145 Fourth Avenue
New York NY 10003-4924
Design and copy: Copyright 1999-2006 by Joan Iaconetti